Most notably, this release brings:
- Relations between series: you can link series together, for example because they involve the same characters
- More interactive charts for library statistics
- Derivative sources are now handled as real entities. They will be auto-completed when adding a derivative, and added if nonexistent when saving it.
- Find orphaned entries (unused authors, images, tags, etc.)
- Improved performance on import (up to 40% faster)
- More intuitive cover selection
- Filtering of collections based on the selected editor when adding or editing an album
- Sensible redirection: when adding a derivative from a series page, you will be sent back to the corresponding series instead of the list of derivatives
- Derivatives can be shown without leaving the current page for authors, series and albums
- Easier and more fool-proof number fields for data input
This release is named after the main character from L’esprit de Warren.
Don’t hesitate to check the installation procedure.
Note: although some of the below screenshots may contain content in other languages, the software is fully translated in English.